Let’s face it. If you’re a girl, you most likely have a shoe addiction. Whether it’s big or small, fueled by your profession or hobbies or just a simple love for fashion, one thing remains the same: shoes make or break the outfit & sometimes can be a game changer in your outlook on the day.
From a fashion stand point: a gorgeous, quality shoe can spice up a so-so outfit & complete a fabulous one. Plus, it give you a sense of confidence & can completely change your stature, change the way you walk into a room & give confidence.
Marilyn Monroe was right:
“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
Quality vs. Quantity:
But who are we kidding… quality AND quantity sounds better 😉
We think Carrie Bradshaw would agree.
We believe in quality here a Page 6. Quality materials= a longer lifespan of the shoe & quality fit for you foot. That’s why our Seychelles ‘Worth It’ Wedges have a 4.5” heel and still are SO comfortable.
A quality shoe can also be buffed or polished & resoled to extend it’s life. On the other hand, cheap shoes will fall apart & will not support your foot how it needs to be. Cheap shoes also look cheap (yikes) & loose their form. We strive to offer a shoe collection that is a great price point for our customers & are also quality products.
What quality does not mean:
Most people think quality is synonymous with high dollar. We understand quality can be more expensive. If your lucky enough to afford designer labels- go for it. In reality, most of us are on a budget. Quality doesn’t necessarily have to break the bank. Most of our shoe collection is under the $100 mark. You might say: ‘well shoot, that’s still sounds pricey to me’. Not if you look at the ‘cost-per-wear’: Total cost of the item/ estimated number of days you’ll wear it = the cost per wear
High dollar doesn’t always mean quality or that you’ll get a good ‘cost-per-wear’ ratio. There are expensive shoes & clothing out there that most of the cost is for the brand name. We’ve most likely all fell prey to paying big $$$ for poor quality brand name items. Keep that in mind! Also- you might, in fact, buy a shoe that is made with quality materials but doesn’t fit you right or is just plain out uncomfortable. You will wear it once and throw it into the abyss in the back of the closet. Make sure you get the right fit.
We are always here to help you find that right fit. Come see us in store & our lovely sales associates will be glad to help! If you buy with us online & are unsure of fit (clothes or shoes) give us a call! (803.980.4171) We’re here at the warehouse 9am-6pm EST. If you need help after hours, email us! (firstname.lastname@example.org) We will respond as soon as we get in the office the next morning!
We all, to some degree, express our identity through fashion. Make sure your shoes are the cherry on top.
Here is a taste of our Spring 2014 Collecton thus far:
1. DV by Dolce Vita Pinko Heel, $99.99 | Baxter store
2. Sam Edelman Ginger Sandal, $99 | Baxter store
3. Seychelles Calling My Bluff Heel, $99 | Baxter store
4. Seychelles Make It Snappy Wedge, $99.99 | http://www.shoppage6.com/collections/shoes/products/seychelles-make-it-snappy-wedge
5. Sam Edelman Reeves Sandal, $90 | Baxter store
6. BC Fast Lane Sandal, $49.99 | http://www.shoppage6.com/collections/shoes/products/bc-fast-lane-sandals
7. Sam Edelman Genette Sandal, $99.99 | Baxter store
8. DV by Dolce Vita Tonya Wedge, $79.99 | http://www.shoppage6.com/collections/shoes/products/dv-by-dolce-vita-tonya-wedge
9. Seychelles Caught My Eye Wedge, $99 | Baxter store
10. Seychelles Flip A Coin Bootie, $139 | Baxter store
11. DV by Dolce Vita Tabby Wedge, $79.99 | Baxter store
12. DV by Dolce Vita Atara Sandal, $64.99 | Baxter store
13. DV by Dolce Vita Rhoda Wedge, $99 | Baxter store
14. DV by Dolce Vita Desta Sandal, $79 | Baxter store
15. Seychelles Worth It Wedge, $99.99 | http://www.shoppage6.com/collections/shoes/products/seychelles-worth-it-wedges
16. BC Ruffle Wedge, $74.99 | http://www.shoppage6.com/collections/shoes/products/bc-ruffle-wedge
Call 803.548.0559 to order or come see us at our Baxter store!